Fundraising

Fundraising Total Raised to date: $975

Monday, June 2, 2014

9 Days to the Off

Well now only single digits in the number of days until the off. 9 days is all that is left and soon all the planning and training will come together and culminate in 13.5 days of blood sweat and tears. Well lets hope no blood.

I have now cut back on the training to shorter rides, 30 miles or thereabouts, at this stage I am about as fit as I can get. Only one big ride left and that is the Air Force Classic Challenge Ride this coming Sunday June 8th.  Rode this ride last year, 6 10 mile laps in just over 3 hours. It is fun and for a good cause, so despite it being only 3 days before I head to the UK I wanted to participate again this year.

 Now off to get the bags packed, the bike ready for shipping and routes uploaded to the GPS.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Simon, Can't reply to your ctc Forum message since I have only my phone and the login pazzle requires "drag and drop" which phone won't do. We'll be riding Ironbridge to Nantwich June 16th, after a layover day at Ironbridge. We'll look for you..we'll be a crowd of 4.
    LindaB

    ReplyDelete